Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Two More Weeks!

The weekend before last my dear friend Brittany was in the area and I was able to see her!!! It was her Birthday and she had the day off from work. We went shopping and saw a movie. Later in the afternoon we walked around Northville, a small town outside of Detroit. The movie Scream 4 is being filmed in several towns outside of Detroit and this was one of them. Eventhough there was no filming going on at the time, we got to see the bookstore they have been using. Later that night we went to a country dance hall, haha. We didn't dance, but we had fun watching other people. Everything they did was pretty much choreographed. I really want to learn how to line dance.

Only two more weeks left of work! I told them I could stay longer, but since they have been training new permanent employees I don't think I will be staying. I'm glad to be going home soon. Actually, I'm glad I can get a break soon. I'm very worn out. Driving around the county everyday is draining, but I enjoy what I've been doing. I really have experienced what it is like to work in a health department. Most employees are out in the field all day; it's hard and rewarding. I've learned alot about pools for sure and swimming in a pool will never be the same for me. I don't know where I'm going from here, but I do know I can take what I've learned and apply it to anywhere I go next.

So in December I will graduate, even though I'll be done in August. Therefore, many visits to Western this fall for sure! :) Hope to see everyone soon!!!

1 comment:

  1. This sounds so fun!! I'm glad you've had a good time!

    ReplyDelete