Saturday, May 1, 2010

Michigan

Finally! It is official, well once I complete the paperwork. I've been recently offered a job this summer with Oakland County Health Division in Michigan. I survived the long process of applying for internships and my last semester at Western. Praise the Lord! Finding an internship was a lot harder than I thought. All semester I waited in anticipation to receive an offer of employment for an internship and wondered at many times if it would even come. Not knowing where I would be this summer and if I would even graduate in August allowed me to just trust the Lord, be patient and rest in knowing He has a plan and will provide for me. So out of all the places I applied, Michigan is the only one that came through.

So this is it. After this summer in Michigan, I will be done with school (at least for now). And after that, I have no idea what's going to happen. God will have me where he wants me to be and that may mean being at home for a while. I'm sad to be leaving Western after 5 years. It really has become home and will always be near and dear to my heart.

So anyways, I'm starting something new- this blog. I will be posting about my experience in Michigan, things I'm learning and so forth. Holla!!


-Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment